Where my Colorado photo peeps at? What about Kansas, Nebraska, Wyoming, Utah, New Mexico and Arizona? (I love how Colorado is hugged by so many states!). I'm headed to Denver, CO on September 26th to host a workshop. I've rented a former corner grocery turned-apartment (photos below), and lined up a gorgeous family to model for our live session. You want more details? Great, here they are:
In a world increasingly obsessed with likes and followers, my business, portfolio, and fiercely loyal client following (in Portland, Ore.) were built from the ground up, largely outside the current culture of industry celebrity. We will talk about what it takes to grow a Family Photography business without sacrificing your vision, leaving space for magic inside a session, and making sure your business fulfills your needs as deeply as your clients. I run a tight ship with a lot of focus going into the front end of my business – building relationships with my clients and preparing them for a successful session, which includes things like templates and printed guides, and clear communication.
The nitty-gritty of what you'll LEARN:
- My step-by-step process for booking and retaining the right clients for YOU; from the first contact to sending the package out the door, and everything in between.
- How I prepare myself and my clients for an ideal and authentic session for us BOTH; how this process helps to avoid the “worst case scenarios”
- Live lifestyle session with a real FAMILY (at sunset, because why not?!)
- Editing: my approach, and a quick edit of the photos from OUR session
- Website reviews: like a portfolio review, but more focused on how you present you present yourself (and your work) to the WORLD
Want more? Good, cuz I've got it for you. The workshop will take on MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 26th from 2:00-8:00 and will include dinner AND a discussion/presentation by Artifact Uprising, who I'm partnering with to bring you this workshop (and some extra special goodies too!).
Go here to reserve your seat!